The Amazing Clearcalm 3
Claryfing Clay Cleanser by REN
Again, listening to Caroline Hiron's advices, I decided to get the REN Clearcalm Clay Cleanser.
My go to cleansers right now are the Clarins Anti Pollution cleansing cream that I usually use in the morning, and a cleansing oil by Cattier for the evening.
I have normal to combination skin, but I wanted to have a cleanser that suits my skin when it gets a bit spotty, and also a cleanser that simply deeply cleanse. I do use clay masks, let's say once a week, but it really strips my skin sometimes, and you have to wait 10 minutes.
Whereas with this, I just massage it into my skin for one minute, apply some water, it then turns into a milky texture, I rinse it with warm water, and I'm done.
This REN cleanser is the best cleanser I've ever tried. Here, I said it.
Let me explain why.
- It really deeply cleanse : my skin is way clearer when I use it, I would even say brighter.
- The texture is really creamy but you can definitely feel the clay work its magic.
- It goes on so smooth! Sometimes I leave it on for a couple of minutes, and then rinse it. It's like an express clay/hydrating mask
- It feels calming on the skin. Instantly.
- I love how the pump distributes the product perfectly, one pump is the exact amount for your face.
All in all, a fabulous cleanser! What's your favorite one?